Public Thanatology ~ Dr. Carrie Traher
- Swick, D. (2022). Death 101: Life lessons from the country’s only degree devoted to the end. The Walrus (May 9, 2022).
- Cornies, L. (2021). Isolation that comes with loss compounded by pandemic. London Free Press (April 9, 2021).
- Lisk, S. (2021). Ontario’s pandemic of grief. TVO (March 17, 2021).
- Rivers, H. (2020). COVID-19: Community aims to boost spirit of grads denied their year-end fun. London Free Press (June 24, 2020).
- McIntosh, M. (2020). Diplomas under duress. Winnipeg Free Press (June 12, 2020).
- VanBrenk, D. (2020). Support youth mourning their missed milestones. Western News (April 19, 2020).
- Nuttall, J. (2020). “I fell to the ground in shock:” Iran plane crash leaves many teens to cope with loss and grief. Toronto Star (January 9, 2020).
- Arnold, C. (2019). Remember 30: Power of grieving. Western News (December 5, 2019).
- Brady, J. (2020). Grief and the need for a good goodbye. CFPL (April 9, 2020).
- Quartly, R. (2021). Grief Stories: Real Stories & Insights About Grief. Psychoeducational videos regarding creativity and photo narrative.
- Art with Impact (2021). Carrie Arnold, invited panelist to judge film grant proposals on grief and resilience for the 2022 Voices with Impact film festival, LA, California. https://www.artwithimpact.org
@2022 The Loss Lab.